Sunday, 2 January 2011

Question Six. What Have You Learnt About Technologies From The Process Of Constructing This Product?




To create my music magazine, I used a series of different software’s which were Blogger, Slide Share, Flickr, a Nikon camera, Microsoft Offices (PowerPoint - Microsoft Word), Adobe Photoshop, Iphoto for editing photos, My Apple Laptop and Photobucket. Without theses features I wouldn’t have been able to create my magazine, and by using these I have become more confident in using them, as I have had to have experiment or fix errors that have occurred when building my magazine.  I have learnt a lot about technology throughout this project; before creating my magazine I'd never used most of these features, However I now feel I could do this again using all of them. Throughout this I discovered various different extra ways to make things look more interesting e.g. (on the front cover) putting a line shadow around the mast head, to make it stand out from the main image and background. I learnt numerous tricks throughout the process of making my product by using these features.

No comments:

Post a Comment