Font:
The font I used for my contents page were Bell MT, Times, Book Antiqua, Georgia, Arial Black and in varies different parts of the text I used either bold or italic to make the writing stand out more. I liked these fonts as they were simple but still appealing to my type of audience and I like the image of the newspaper style.
Track Of The Week:
Track of the week feature, I uploaded this to show clearly what I had done by adding the letting on to the teeth — this would be a regular feature where my readers would vote for there favorite track, this would make it more interactive for our readers as they would have a part in our magazine.
Pages:
These are the articles I am putting into my magazine and they are all under clear headings to make it easier for my reader to find what they are looking for quickly.
FEATURES:-
With the wombats
The Clash
NEWS:-
Reviews
Fan-mail
Cool List 2010
LIVE:-
2011 festivals
What's on
After-show
Booking
YOU:-
Win yourself art!
Get it out your mouth
Question Time
Use your brain
Start a band
Start a band
Images: ( of The Ghost of Samantha)
These are the images i have taken to use in my contents page and the one highlighted on the left had side is the one i want to use in my contents page to feature the ghost of samantha. on the right hand side there is a clearer and bigger picture of her, i liked this one as it wasn't too posed or direct and showed a clear picture of what she does which will attract the audience.
Improvements:
The Improvements I could have done of my contents page would be that to make it more vibrate for my readers as I am targeting my magazine at a younger audience I should have use more brighter colours and made my images more bolder for them to see and be interested in. I also if I had managed my spacing better I could have added in another feature with a photo for making it more striking and attracting for my audience.




No comments:
Post a Comment