Saturday, 11 December 2010

Double Page Second Draft

The Changes:
The changes I needed to make to improve my double page spread was to pull a quote around the image so that it would be more attracting for readers flicking through, change the font of the article and not to put quotes in italics, avoid the crease of the double page and also to correct my article.
  • Here is a screen shot of the pull out quote i had made to attract my readers, I chose to have a glow of green around the text to make it more striking and different as the double page was simple and would make a bigger impact for my article. Here I have also change the positioning of my article so I avoid the crease and so that it does not over lap the image. Lastly i have corrected my article as i had a few punctuation errors in my article, i also have added single, album and tour date information for my readers.

Second draft - Double Page 


No comments:

Post a Comment