This is my double page spread, I wanted to create a type of newspaper form as I wanted my music magazine to be something that is weekly read and enjoyed by teenagers and this style would be easier to read. I used a big bold font to make it clear and appealing to my target audience plus I wanted to make this a big part of the magazine by placing my title in a different way making this page more attractive. I wanted to stick with the simple black and white and make the image more striking to the readers.
Font:
Article text, Georgia - (size 9) + (size 10, italic for some quotes)
Title text, Arial Black - bold — (size 28, upper case)
Image:
This is my main image I chose to put into my double page spread as it was different and showed more personality than the others I took, as I wanted to add more of samantha into her interview and by doing this the readers would be interested by her style and poses she did — down below is the photoshop stages of how I cut her body out of the background.
Improvements:
The Improvements I could have made on my double page is that the text size could have been made a little larger to be more eye catching for my readers and also I thought that would have been better is that if I made some of the quotes from The Ghost Of Samantha lager and added colour so that the readers would be drawn to this page and attracted to read. Another thing I could improved on was by adding more information about The Ghost Of Samantha for example her mysapce music, singles or album releases and tour information for our readers.



No comments:
Post a Comment