Friday, 10 December 2010

Contents Pages Second Draft

The Changes:
To improve my contents page i had to change photos for my own, change my positioning of my 'more pages' to make it easier to read and change my font to the same as my front cover to brand my magazine and make it recognizable for my readers 
  • On this screen shot I have changed my more pages to the left margin and have added more pages to make it more convincing. Also i have changed the photos i originally have done to my own photos. The image that is not mine and have used from their website is 'The XX' as i have not seen them live and not been able to take pictures of them















  • On this screen shot I have changed the other two photographs for my own one and also I have changed my title (inside mouth this week) to match my front cover, I have only changed the masthead (mouth) to brand my magazine for my readers.




  • Here is a screen shot of some exprementation i did to show some more angled shots in my contents page, while doing this i did not think i would like the out come to this but thinking about it and i do think it's best for me to have there extra images. Also it makes it more interesting for our readers and i have put a white boarder around the photos so that they stand out more to the eye.
Contents Page -





No comments:

Post a Comment