Sunday, 5 December 2010

My Front Cover

My Front Cover:

 

This is my Front cover of my music magazine, I named my magazine mouth because you use your mouth to say your opinion, sing or shout and I wanted to make my magazine about the readers making it interactive for them to say their opinion on bands or let us know what they want to read about and see. I chose the colour blue for my background as it is a unisex colour for males and females and I also wanted the image to stand out more but having the light blue background. I also added in a 'FREE GIG GUIDE' to appeal to more readers for my magazine giving them more reasons to buy my magazine. In my front cover i have added sell lines like 'exclusives!' or adding quotes to make it more appealing to my readers

Font/Colour:
  • Georgia
  • Times New Roman
  • Arial
  • Cambria
  • LONDON CALLING - Cracked
  • Blue Background
  • White and Black text
  • BOLD/ITALIC
Image:
This is the image i have chosen to be my main photo of The Ghost Of Samantha as it is a medium close up and the eye contact is addressed to the readers making it more direct. this also shows the readers her striking style and confidence, underneath this image are the stages of cutting her out of the background where I used photoshop









































































Improvements:
The Improvements I could have made to my front cover are that the background could have been made brighter and contrast lower to make it look more of a realistic cover instead of a blocked colour. I also would have liked to change the fonts in some of my headings or the colours to make it stand out more; I could have added more quotes from my features to appeal to the readers so that they would be more interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment